- Trophy for top 3 winners in each category
- Finishers Medal
- School with maximum registrations to win a Trophy
- 1 km: This run is open to all kids between 6 years to 9 years of age
- 2 km:This run is open to all kids between 7 years to 13 years.
- 4 km: This run is open to all kids between 11 years to 16 years.
- 200 Meter:Fun RunThis run is open to all kids between 3 to 6 years of age along
with their parents.
- Every registered runner will get a free t-shirt (For registrations done till 20th
- Finisher medal will be provided to all runners on completion of race.
- Breakfast will be provided to runners with valid BIBs
- e-Certificate will be sent to all the finishers.
- Timing Device
RACE SUPPORT & NUTRITION:
The Venue & the race route will have ample of water & nutrition.
All runners will be provided breakfast post run.
Breakfast will be provided to runners with valid BIBs
Medical support will be provided during the race.
No valet service, we request you to travel accordingly
BIB & T-SHIRT DISTRIBUTION:
Prior 2 days of the event
Venue will be announced soon
Kindly Note: No BIB & T-Shirt distribution will be done on the race day.
TRAINING TIPS FOR YOUR MINIOTHON RUN:
Wear running shoes or sneakers and socks. Proper footwear helps prevent foot problems.
Run/walk with a friend. You can encourage each other that way.
Talk while you run/walk, you can maintain the perfect pace that way.
Stretch your legs before you run. Stretching helps prevent injuries. Hold each stretch for 20 seconds without bouncing up and down.
Drink lots of water after you run and throughout the day. Water helps muscles do their work.
Get plenty of sleep. Your muscles need lots of rest so you can keep running/walking every day.
Eat a well-balanced diet including lots of protein and carbohydrates. Your body needs fuel to do its work!